Transition to the Ten X Economy Now
Co–Founded Technology Startups
Incubator Projects Funded
hours of training and developing entrepreneurs
Does this sound like you?
Most entrepreneurs want to go public with their companies. You don’t want to follow an S–curve model, you want to navigate it. You need to get from the bottom of the S–curve to the top of the S–curve.
- We need to activate an innovation and startup precinct.
- We need an experienced facilitator to bring together stakeholders within the ecosystem.
- We want to bring together startups and industry to collaborate on innovation.
- We want someone who works with entrepreneurs who are looking to solve gloval problems.
- We want an accelerator program to help to break the big barriers that stand in the way of new tech startups.
- We need a structured training course that includes expert feedback.
- We’re looking for someone to help transform novel ideas into high growth companies through mindest and skillset.
- We need someone who can oversee and mentor startup founders to build their products.
Case Study 1
Department of Industry, Science, Energy and Resource
For 4 years, Brad was engaged within the Entrepreneurs Program at D.I.S.E.R on the Incubator Support Program. Shaping and funding Incubator Projects across Australia, this Program assisted high growth Australian Startups in increasing their prospects in International Markets. The program significantly impacted the Australian Innovation Ecosystem and funded over 50 Incubator Projects in Metropolitan and Regional Australia.
50 Incubator Projects Funded over 4 years.
Over $100M in Venture Capital Raised within those Incubator Projects
30 Regional Incubator Projects Funded across NSW and Queensland
Case Study 2
Western Sydney University
Brad is the Chief Entrepreneur in Residence at Western Sydney University for Venture Makers. Venture Makers sits within the University's Launch Pad Program, which focuses on providing entrepreneurial and innovation training across all schools and faculties at the University.
2 Innovation Challenges a year run within the University.
First University in Australia to have an accredited Entrepreneurial Unit, which students can take no matter their degree.
Over 300 students completed their first Entrepreneurial Experience.
Case Study 3
Logan City Council
Brad is the Program Director for Logan City Councils CoLab. CoLab has launched the US Market Access Program (USMAP), designed to assist Australian High Growth Scaleups in entering the US Market.
USMAP Project launched
Profile of Logan as an Innovation Precinct Increased
Working with CoLab Stakeholders and Partners to Program the USMAP.
Facilitating workshops with State and Federal Government Stakeholders.
Guiding the strategic direction of the Program and its fit within CoLab.
Building working relationships with the Broader State and National Entrepreneurial Ecosystem.
If you need to recharge and reclaim lost momentum and create a positive outlook about change, your people need to meet Brad Twynham. He kept our audience captivated from the opening phrase to the closing sentence of his tak.”
Christina Gerakiteys – CEO
Brad’s energy was very well received, and the content he provided was very thought-provoking, especially the three foundations for creating Dynamic Stability.”